Advertise With Us
Lowcountry Wind Symphony provides the perfect venue to get your marketing message in front of hundreds of music enthusiasts of all ages. Concert performances will reach audiences in Beaufort and Jasper Counties, Hilton Head Island and the larger Lowcountry area. Each concert season includes six performances beginning with the annual celebration of Veterans in November to the year-end concerts in April/May.
Donations help underwrite varied musical projects, the rental of rehearsal space, the purchase of new sheet music and necessary equipment repairs for the Lowcountry Wind Symphony.
For Business Advertisers
- Advertisements will appear in our Full Color Performance Program to be distributed at all performances during the 2022-23 season.
- There are 6 performances for the 2022-23 Season: Bluffton (3); Beaufort (3), in venues that seat up to 650 patrons.
- Advertising prices range from $150-$1,500.
- The performance schedule includes 2 concerts each in: November, February and April/May; so advertisers have their business ad reach potential customers throughout the year.
- The Lowcountry Wind Symphony is a Non-Profit 501(c) 3 organization. Donations are fully tax deductible.