Support Lowcountry Wind Symphony
The Lowcountry Wind Symphony has flourished since its founding in 2014 thanks to the generous support of our corporate and individual donors who realize the transformative power that music holds for us all.
Funds raised cover two specific areas:
- Operating expenses, new equipment, music, etc.
- LWS Music Scholarship Fund
Lowcountry Wind Symphony has 7 levels tiers of patronage, with every dollar helping to support music in the Lowcountry:
- Platinum – $2,000+
- Gold Level – $1,000 – $1,999
- Conductor’s Circle – $300 – $999
- Patron – $200 – $299
- Supporter – $100 – $199
- Friend – $25 – $99
- Donor – up to $24
To see our list of donors, please visit Our Supporters page.
All the outstanding musicians in the Lowcountry Wind Symphony are volunteers. There are, however, many required operating expenses including new equipment, rehearsal hall rental, concert venue rental, equipment storage site, insurance, sheet music to name a few.
Since its formation, Lowcountry Wind Symphony are admission free. At each performance Free Will donations are gratefully accepted and are integral to LWS meeting its operating expenses.
LWS Music Scholarship Fund
In 2019 the Lowcountry Wind Symphony introduced a music scholarship fund for high school graduates who plan to major in music at the collegiate level and have been accepted into a college of music. In its first three years, LWS has awarded more than $6,000 in scholarship funds to qualified applicants. There are two ways to donate to this fund:
- Make a check payable to the Lowcountry Wind Symphony and note ‘LWS Music Scholarship Fund’ on the memo line of your check.
- Online: select the LWS Music Scholarship option on the online form. Your support helps ensure the future of the ensemble, the music scholarship program, and our ability to continue presenting concert performances to area audiences.
You can make your gift in multiple ways:
- Via our annual donation appeal
- Returning the donor form located in your Playbill
Legal Name: Lowcountry Wind Symphony
Federal Tax ID Number (EIN): 47-4151754
The Lowcountry Wind Symphony is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible. Tax-deductible contributions may be made by sending a check payable to Lowcountry Wind Symphony.
Lowcountry Wind Symphony
PO Box 361
Beaufort, SC 29901-0361
Thank You For Your Support!